skip to main content columnskip to left navigation

Film Studies Minor

Department of Literature and Language

Contact Us

If you are currently an English major at ETSU, you can declare your minor in Film Studies by making an appointment with the Department of Language and Literature's Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dr. Katherine Weiss. You can contact her by phoning (423) 439-5990 or by sending an e-mail to . If you are not currently an English major, you should consult with your advisor in your major discipline to declare your minor. 

If you have a question about the content of this website, please contact  Dr. Thomas Alan Holmes ().

icon for left menu icon for right menu