Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Project, Biobuilder Project, Epidemiology Project
The STEM.LD grant, as outlined by the Niswonger Foundation, focuses on three components.
- Strengthening the teaching/learning classroom experiences with engaging materials for students and professional development of teachers
- Experiential out-of-school time opportunities to explore STEM content.
- Expanding participation in rigorous STEM and dual enrollment courses.
The STEM.LD Project at ETSU focuses on component one of this grant by providing a series of courses focused on novel fields in STEM education.
Courses of study include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- School Culture for educational leaders
- Statistics using the R programming language