Resources for TN Educators
- TSIN PBL Template
March Through Nashville Project
STEM School Chattanooga PBL Curriculum Units
TSIN Energy PBL Module
Cumberland River Compact PBL 6th Grade Lesson– Improving Water Quality
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with PBL, Defined Learning
- Professional Development/Learning for Educators in PBL
Grants for Educators
- TVA has grants available for teachers
ORISE (from Oak Ridge) has various competitions and grants available
- Girls Who Code. Supporting girls' club for computer science. They also have grants and startup scholarships.
Kids Spark Education Grant
Apply for the Kid Spark Education STEM Equity Grant Program
ORAU Grants. For counties surrounding Oak Ridge:
UCOR - classroom grantsAny east TN schools
Resources for Students, Teachers, & Families
- Break into STEMNortheast Tennessee resources for students and families, like home STEM activities and summer camps. Created by Jennifer Ledbetter, 6th grade teacher at University School, ETSU.
- Young Mathematicians. Website with videos, downloadables, information to support doing more math at home with young children.
- STEM Materials - "Best of STEM Award" winners 2023. Products to support STEM education
- STEM for Families - links to activities and websites to support STEM activities for families, hosted by the PTA
- howtosmile. Hub of over 4,000 STEM activities, searchable