- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Center of Excellence in Mathematics & Science Education
- Educational Technology Resource Center
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
- Contact Us
The Department of Curriculum and Instruction oversees undergraduate programs in elementary and secondary education and graduate programs in elementary, middle, and secondary education, reading and school library media.
This site provides information on the department's programs as well as important resources for both students and faculty.
Department Vision Statement
The vision for the Department of Curriculum and Instruction is to foster the development of socially just educators who engage, innovate, and reflect.
Students and faculty in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction seek to improve the lives of people in our region and beyond through education.
The students and faculty of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction value:
- Collaboration with educational stakeholders
- ,Innovation and scholarly knowledge,
- Diverse curricular experiences,
- Reflective practice, and
- Equity and belongingness.