- CME News
- Regularly Scheduled Series
- Enduring Materials
- For Learners
- For Presenters
- CME Application
- About CME
- CME Links
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Contact Us
- Identification of CME program needs;
- Determination of educational objectives;
- Selection and presentation of content;
- Selection of all persons and organizations that will be in a position to control the
content of the CME program;
- Evaluation of the activity.
Any individual who refuses to disclose relevant financial relationships will be disqualified from being an Activity Director, planning committee member, a teacher, or an author of CME, and cannot have control of, or responsibility for, the development, management, presentation or evaluation of this CME activity.
Please click here Disclosure Form or use the following link to complete the Disclosure Form: https://etsucme.wufoo.com/forms/disclosure-of-conflicts-of-interest/.