Welcome to the Quillen College of Medicine. As a student, you will benefit from a smaller class size that supports individual, one-on-one attention from faculty and staff. Our students learn in an academic hospital system that includes state-of-the-art medical facilities with over 3,000 beds. This system facilitates learning and academic achievement in any specialty. Located on the beautiful Mountain Home grounds of East Tennessee, Quillen enjoys a serene campus that shares over 450 acres of grassy, tree-lined areas and historic buildings.
Explore Our Programs
Quillen & Health Care in East Tennessee
- ETSU earns state, national recognition for interprofessional education
- Quillen students teach, encourage city youth through outreach program
- Quillen students provide care for the uninsured
- Medical Student seeks to serve community
- ETSU Health supports gender equality