- CME News
- Regularly Scheduled Series
- Enduring Materials
- For Learners
- For Presenters
- CME Application
- About CME
- CME Links
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Contact Us
In order for a program application to be considered by the CME Advisory Committee during their monthly meeting, the completed Continuing Medical Education Activity Application form and all attachments must be submitted in timeframes outlined below:
- All applications must be reviewed by the CME Advisory Board. Applications submitted
by the 1st of each month will be reviewed at the following month's meeting, i.e. applications
received February 1 will be reviewed at the March meeting. Please Note: The Board traditionally does not hold a regular meeting in December or July; therefore,
no applications are reviewed in these months. Please plan accordingly.
- Applications for Live Conferences, Workshops or Symposia must be submitted not less
than 120 days prior to the proposed date of the event.
- Applications for Grand Rounds, Journal Clubs, Case Conferences or other activities
that will occur on a regular basis must be submitted no less than 60 days prior to
the proposed beginning date of the activity. (If you expect the activity to begin
in November it must be submitted for review before September 1 for review during the
- ACCME guidelines prohibit retroactive approval of educational activities that otherwise
might meet all other CME requirements. Such requests are unable to be considered by
ETSU Office of CME.
If you have any questions regarding the submission deadlines above, please call our
office (423) 439 8081.