- CME News
- Regularly Scheduled Series
- Project ECHO
- Online Courses
- Activity Types
- For Learners
- For Presenters
- CME Application
- About CME
- CME Links
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Contact Us
Since Project ECHO uses a web-based video conferencing approach, some preparation is required and should be completed prior to the date you wish to participate. You will need to choose the computer or device you plan use to access the course. If you are using a computer, it is strongly preferred that it is connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable as wifi does not necessarily provide a stable connection.
Zoom software is the web-based tele-conferencing software that is used by Project ECHO and can be downloaded for free here. Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform. It offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems.
Please be sure to sign in 10 minutes before the session begins to ensure your microphone, speakers, and webcam are properly set up. For instructions click here.
Project ECHO : Please fill out the form below and then click the following link to join the session https://echo.zoom.us/j/4234391911
Project ECHO Endocrinology series dates and evaluations:
October 25: Endo ECHO: Puberty
November 15: DKA Session #1 with Dr. George Ford
December 12: DKA Session #2 with Dr. Evan Los
from 8:00-9:00 AM
December 13: Endo ECHO: Obesity
January 17: 2019 Endo ECHO: Transgender Patients
February 14: 2019: Thyroid
April 18: 2019: Growth
Follow the steps below to join the Project ECHO session:
- Launch the Zoom application or click here to download the installer.
- If you are using Zoom for the first time, you will need to run the "installer.pkg/exe".
- Open the Zoom Application
- Enter 4234391911 in the "Meeting ID" field.
- Enter your first and last name in the "Join with a meeting room name" field.
- Click the "Join Meeting" button.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your webcam, microphone and/or speakers. For video
instructions on how to make adjustments to Zoom settings click here. To download the Zoom getting started guide click here
- Fill out the evaluation as required by the ETSU Office of Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), and the request for credit form once this session ends.