ETSU BMAT ECHO Registration and Evaluation
Since Project ECHO uses a web-based video conferencing approach, some preparation is required and should be completed prior to the date you wish to participate. You will need to choose the computer or device you plan use to access the course. If you are using a computer, it is strongly preferred that it is connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable as wifi does not necessarily provide a stable connection.
Zoom software is the web-based tele-conferencing software that is used by Project ECHO and can be downloaded for free here. Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform. It offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems.
Please be sure to sign in 10 minutes before the session begins to ensure your microphone,
speakers, and webcam are properly set up. For instructions click here.
Please select which group you would like to attend by filling in the form below.
ETSU BMAT ECHO series dates:
Series 3/Spring 2020
April 15: Harm Reduction
April 29: Responding to OUD Patients in a Pandemic
May 13: Co-Occurring Mental Health Conditions in setting of OUD, an introduction (1 of 2)
May 27: Treating Depression/Anxiety/PTSD in setting of co-occurring OUD (2 of 2)
June 10: Buprenorphine Induction
June 24: Managing Acute and Chronic Pain in Patients with OUD
Series 3/Spring 2020
April 22: Harm Reduction
May 6: Responding to OUD Patients in a Pandemic
May 20: Co-Occurring Mental Health Conditions in setting of OUD, an introduction (1 of 2)
June 3:Treating Depression/Anxiety/PTSD in setting of co-occurring OUD (2 of 2)
June 17: Buprenorphine Induction
July 1: Managing Acute and Chronic Pain in Patients with OUD
Follow the steps below to join the Project ECHO session:
- Launch the Zoom application or click here to download the installer.
- If you are using Zoom for the first time, you will need to run the "installer.pkg/exe".
- Open the Zoom Application
- Enter the current ID from email in the "Meeting ID" field.
- Enter your first and last name in the "Join with a meeting room name" field.
- Click the "Join Meeting" button.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your webcam, microphone and/or speakers. For video
instructions on how to make adjustments to Zoom settings click here. Visit the Zoom getting started page by clicking here.
- Fill out the evaluation as required by the ETSU Office of Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), and the request for credit form once this session ends.