The Molecular Biology Core Facility at the James H. Quillen College of Medicine is a state of the art facility dedicated to furthering the research and educational needs of ETSU and the surrounding community.
We are located in Building 119, Room 2-22 on the VA campus
- Discounted rates for commonly used molecular reagents
- Specialized instruction and seminars
- Outreach to the educational community
- Assistance in sample preparation
- Assistance in interpreting sequence results
- Consultation for the design of molecular biology projects
- Primer design for PCR, DNA sequencing, and QPCR
- and much more!
⇐See what the MBCF has to offer using the Navigation Tabs
We are reopening on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. Please refer to the link for important information on new procedures being implemented. MBCF reopening in time of COVID-19