- Apply for Financial Aid
- Federal Direct Loans
- Private Lenders
- Direct Deposit / Payment Information
- Education Tax Credits - 1098T
- Code of Conduct
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Financial Literacy
- Understanding Your Financial Package
- Budget Information
- Post Graduate
- Contact Us
- Includes continuing, newly admitted or re-admitted undergraduate and graduate students beginning Spring 2019
- Only for veterans who are not receiving any other ETSU scholarships, and have no GI Bill (R) benefits.
- Pro-rated if not at full-time enrollments (12 credit hours)
- The veteran needs to have been discharged in anything other than "Dishonorable" conditions or currently serving.
- The veteran must provide proof with the most recent copy of his or her Member 4 DD-214 or proof of service letter, an eBenefits or VA statement that his or her GI Bill (R) has been exhausted or expired, and confirmation from the scholarships office that he or she is not eligible for any other ETSU scholarship.
- Renewable for up to 4 additional terms if the student maintains at least 2.5 overall GPA.
- The Office of Veterans Affairs may consider exceptions to renewal criteria with clear evidence of service-imposed delays in degree completion.
- This scholarship will be applied based on rate of in-state tuition costs for the Spring 2019 semester and beyond.
Please contact the CoM Office of Financial Services for Statement of Understanding form to be completed and returned to the Veterans Affairs Office.
Quillen College of Medicine
Office of Financial Services