Students in the Global Citizen Scholars program have access to a wide variety of benefits and opportunities that enhance their educational experience at ETSU, including:
- A cohort program of 20-25 students that offers a supportive community.
- A curriculum emphasizing experiential learning activities, such as education abroad, internships, research, and community engagement.
- Opportunities to network with various professionals locally and globally.
- An embedded study abroad course as part of the required curriculum.
- Scholarship support for additional experiential-learning activities.
- Advising and mentoring by Honors College faculty and staff.
- An Honors Living and Learning Community to enhance curricular and co-curricular experiences.
- Access to advising for Nationally Competitive Scholarships.
- Priority registration every semester.