Undergraduates with presentations that have been accepted at a regional, national, or international professional conference can apply for a Travel Grant.
- Boland Undergraduate Symposium: The Boland Symposium is sponsored by The Honors College and open to all undergraduate
students who wish to give an oral presentation of their research prospectus, preliminary
results, on-going studies, or final results. This Symposium is intended to provide
undergraduates the opportunity to discuss and receive feedback and ideas from others.
- Next Symposium: March 26, 2021 Location: TBD
- Oral Presentation Workshop: March 5th, 2021
- Appalachian Student Research Forum: The Forum at ETSU enables undergraduate students to present research results in
- 2021 Research forum will be held virtually
- Registration opens March 1st and closes March 31st
- SoCon Undergraduate Research Forum (SURF): This annual Forum event in the fall semester enables students to share their research
and creative activities alongside peers from the 10 institutions comprising the SoCon
athletic conference. The link leads to a page with more information and an application
to represent ETSU at SURF.
- Event and abstract deadline TBA
- Posters-at-the-Capitol (Posters): This annual event, typically in late February, brings undergraduate researchers
from across the state to interact with state legislators. The link leads to a page
with more information and an application to represent ETSU at Posters.
- Late February (roughly Feb. 25th-26th, 2021)
- The annual Blue Ridge Undergraduate Research Conference
- 2021 BRURC Conference to be heald virtually
- Conference Dates: April 5-9
- No registration fee
- Application: Guidelines available January 25, 2021
- Abstract Deadline: February 22
- Full Project Submission: March 22
- A national undergraduate research forum (e.g. National Conference on Undergraduate Research)
- 2021 NCUR Conference to be heald virtually
- Conference Dates: April 12-14
- Submissions Due: December 1, 2020
A regional, national or international professional meeting in your field.