University Career Services in partnership with East Tennessee State University and Bucky's Pantry Board present:
Bucky's Career Closet
Visit us in the D. P. Culp Student Center (2nd Level), Carrier Center, Room 222A
ETSU students in need of professional interview clothing can set an appointment to come to the closet and get one complete, interview-ready outfit per semester to keep free of charge. ETSU takes great pride in preparing students with career readiness. Bucky's Career Closet represents an additional step to ensure that all students have an opportunity to translate their preparation to success in the workplace.
Bucky's Career Closet is available by NAVIGATE appointment or drop-in to our Career Studio Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
during Fall and Spring semesters. During Summer and Winter our drop-in service is
To Donate Attire
We are always seeking donations from faculty, staff, and our community to help support students in need of professional attire. Please drop off clothes at Bucky's Food Pantry or call University Career Services at 423-439-4450.
We accept the following items for all genders in new or gently used condition on hangers:
- Suits in navy, grey or black including conservative patterns
- Skirt suits and dress suits in conservative colors and patterns
- Professional blouses and shirts (button down, collared dress shirts, or polo’s)
- Conservative scarves
- Dress belts and shoes
- Khaki slacks
- Separates (blazers, skirts, dresses, and pants) in conservative styles and colors
- Conservative ties and bowties
Currently, we are in need of female attire.