Bucky's Career Closet
East Tennessee State University, Bucky's Pantry Board and University Career Services are excited to announce:
Bucky's Career Closet in Nell Dossett Room 100
ETSU Students in need of professional interview clothing can come to the closet and get one complete, interview-ready outfit. ETSU takes great pride in preparing our students academically. Bucky's Career Closet represents an additional step to ensure that all students have an opportunity to translate their preparation to success in the workplace.
Please call our office at (423) 439-4450 for more information.
Bucky's Career Closet Hours for Spring 2020:
(When the ETSU Campus is open)
Monday – 2-4pm
Tuesday – 8:30-10:30am; 12 noon -2pm; 2:30-4pm
Wednesday – 9am-12 noon; 1:30-3:30pm
Thursday – 2:30-4pm
Appointments are available using Handshake from www.etsu.edu/students/careers or call our office 423-439-4450
Special arrangements can be made outside of these hours by calling our office.
We are always seeking donations from faculty, staff, and our community to help support this source of interview attire for students unable to purchase their own.
To Donate Attire:
We accept the following items in new or gently used condition on hangers:
- Women's pant suits and skirt suits in navy, grey, or black
- Women's professional blouses
- Women's dress skirts in conservative styles and colors
- Women's scarves in conservative styles and colors
- Women's dress belts and shoes
- Men's suits in navy, grey, or black
- Men’s separates (blazers and pants) in conservative styles and colors
- Men's conservative ties and bowties
- Men's button down collared dress shirts
- Men's dress belts and shoes