East Tennessee State University, Bucky's Pantry Board and University Career Services are excited to announce the creation of Bucky's Career Closet. We are currently seeking donations from faculty and staff to help prepare a source of interview attire for students unable to purchase their own.
Donations can be dropped off at Bucky's Food Pantry, 423-439-4234, located at 325 Treasure Lane near the Buc Ridge Apartment Complex. Bucky's Food Pantry is open as needed. Their contact information, a detailed map, and directions are available at www.etsu.edu/foodpantry. For further information you may call University Career Services at 423-439-4450.
Bucky's Career Closet hours are:
Tuesdays from 9:oo a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
During other hours, appointments can be made by calling our front desk (423-439-4450) or stopping by our office (D. P. Culp Center, 2nd Floor, ARC).
Bucky's Closet is located in Nell Dossett Hall. Entrance doors are locked. To have someone open the door for you, please call Career Services at 423-439-4450 and we will arrange to have the door open for you.
We need all of the following items, in new or gently used condition, on hangers.
- Women's pant suits and skirt suits in navy, grey, or black
- Women's professional blouses
- Women's dress skirts in conservative styles and colors
- Women's scarves in conservative styles and colors
- Women's dress belts and shoes
- Men's suits in navy, grey, or black
- Men’s separates (blazers and pants) in conservative styles and colors
- Men's conservative ties and bowties
- Men's button down collared dress shirts
- Men's dress belts and shoes
East Tennessee State University takes great pride in preparing our students academically.
Bucky's Career Closet represents an additional step to ensure that all students have
an opportunity to translate their preparation to success in the workplace.
For more information about Bucky's Career closet, email Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject "Bucky's Career Closet" or call 423-439-4450.