East Tennessee State University, Bucky's Pantry Board and University Career Services are excited to announce the creation of Bucky's Career Closet. We are currently seeking donations from faculty and staff to help prepare a source of interview attire for students unable to purchase their own.
Donations can be dropped off at Bucky's Food Pantry, 423-439-4234, located at 325 Treasure Lane near the Buc Ridge Apartment Complex. Bucky's Food Pantry is open Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m & 1:45 p.m. to 5 p.m. A detailed map and directions are available at www.etsu.edu/foodpantry.
We need all of the following items, in new or gently used condition, on hangers.
- Women's pant suits and skirt suits in navy, grey, or black
- Women's professional blouses
- Women's dress skirts in conservative styles and colors
- Women's scarves in conservative styles and colors
- Women's dress belts and shoes
- Men's suits in navy, grey, or black
- Men’s separates (blazers and pants) in conservative styles and colors
- Men's conservative ties and bowties
- Men's button down collared dress shirts
- Men's dress belts and shoes
East Tennessee State University takes great pride in preparing our students academically.
Bucky's Career Closet represents an additional step to ensure that all students have
an opportunity to translate their preparation to success in the workplace.
Closet operations for students will begin as soon as a sufficient supply of clothing is available. For more information about Bucky's Career closet, email Career Services at email@example.com, with subject "Bucky's Career Closet" or call 423-439-4450.