BLUE Weekend Information click here
The Office of Undergraduate Student Advisement promotes the
continuous improvement of undergraduate advisement at ETSU by:
- Assisting students in finding their academic advisor.
- Answering general advisement questions and serving as a referral source. Assisting
students with advisement concerns or problems.
- Serving as the designee for Academic Affairs for student appeals after semester deadlines. Late
drops, late adds, late withdrawals, change to audit, overloads over 21 hours, etc.
- Serving as a advocate to help students navigate through ETSUs systems and procedures.
- Maintaining the ETSU Need Help function.
- Providing advisor training.
- Providing Banner workshops.
- Maintaining an email distribution list for advisors and staff to keep them informed
of policy and procedure changes and new advisement information. If you would like
to be added to this distribution list please email Suzy Hooven at email@example.com
- Collaborating with other ETSU departments and offices to improve ETSUs websites, catalogs
- Hosting monthly Academic Advisement Council meetings for advisors, faculty and staff involved with undergraduate advisement.
- Assisting with the development and redesign of advisor tools such as the Advisor Grade
Tool in GoldLink.
- Coordinating the advisement setup for new student orientations.