- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Animal Health Science Student Organization (AHSSO)
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness (CIDA)
- ETSU American Student Dental Association Pre-Dental Chapter (ASDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Physician Assistant Student Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization (POSO)
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization (PPSO)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association (SOMA)
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
As of May 3, 2018, The Office of Medical Professions
has temporarily relocated to Sherrod Library 355 until the reopening of the Culp Center in 2020.
Our phone number will remain 423-439-5602.
The Medical Professions Advisement Program provides information, one-on-one counseling, group workshops and seminars, and other supportive activities to students planning to apply to professional schools in health-related disciplines.
Where to find us
The Office of Medical Professions Advisement at ETSU is housed within the Advisement Resource Career Center (ARC), on the 2nd floor of the D.P. Culp Center.
Current and prospective students may schedule a meeting with an MPA Counselor by calling our front desk at 423.439.5602 or visiting us in the ARC.