Requirements & Qualifications
ETSU IS COMMITED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT TRAINING AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS IN THE CREATIVE ARTS AND FOR STUDENTS WITH INTEREST IN CONTINUED OPPORTUNITIES TO PURSUE CREATIVE ENDEAVORS.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS
- New first time ETSU out-of-state students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are eligible (including international students).
- Scholarship recipients receive support in an amount equivalent to out-of-state tuition (approximately $19,000 per academic year).
- Recipients pay only in-state tuition rates.
- Scholarship award is for 8 semesters (does not include summers).
- Scholarships in some academic areas require recipients to be majors/minors. Other academic areas, such as Music and Bluegrass, Old Time and Country Music may award to scholarships to students who participate in their discipline but major/minor in another academic department.
- The Creative Arts Scholarship cannot be combined with any other out-of-state scholarship.
- Recipients are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan for their freshmen year.
- Recipients will participate in creative arts activities or performances that have a University or community audience, as directed by their Creative Arts Scholarship Coordinator.