ETSU IS COMMITED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT TRAINING AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS IN THE CREATIVE ARTS AND FOR STUDENTS WITH INTEREST IN CONTINUED OPPORTUNITIES TO PURSUE CREATIVE ENDEAVORS.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS
- New first-time ETSU out-of-state students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are eligible (including international and transfer students).
- Out-of-state scholarship recipients will receive scholarship support making cost of tuition equal to the instate rate.
- Scholarship award is for 8 semesters (does not include summers).
- Scholarships are available to all majors, regardless of your respective college.
- The Creative Arts Scholarship cannot be combined with any other out-of-state scholarship.
- Recipients are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan for their freshmen year.
- Recipients will participate in creative arts activities or performances that have a University or community audience, as directed by their Creative Arts Scholarship Coordinator.
- Scholarships in some academic areas require recipients to be majors/minors. Other academic areas, such as Music and Bluegrass, Old Time and Country Music may award to scholarships to students who participate in their discipline but major/minor in another academic department.
- Scholarship subject areas may have additional requirements specific to that area. Please review the detailed information for the scholarship area you are interested in to learn more.