Requirements & Qualifications
ETSU IS COMMITED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT TRAINING AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS IN THE CREATIVE ARTS AND FOR STUDENTS WITH INTEREST IN CONTINUED OPPORTUNITIES TO PURSUE CREATIVE ENDEAVORS.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS
- New first-time ETSU out-of-state students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are eligible (including international and transfer students).
- Out-of-state scholarship recipients will receive scholarship support making cost of tuition equal to the instate rate.
- Scholarship award is for 8 semesters (does not include summers).
- Scholarships are available to all majors, regardless of your respective college.
- The Creative Arts Scholarship cannot be combined with any other out-of-state scholarship.
- Recipients are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan for their freshmen year.
- Recipients will participate in creative arts activities or performances that have a University or community audience, as directed by their Creative Arts Scholarship Coordinator.
- Scholarships in some academic areas require recipients to be majors/minors. Other academic areas, such as Music and Bluegrass, Old Time and Country Music may award to scholarships to students who participate in their discipline but major/minor in another academic department.
- Scholarship subject areas may have additional requirements specific to that area. Please review the detailed information for the scholarship area you are interested in to learn more.