INTERESTED IN GOSPEL OR INTERNATIONAL CHOIR?
Students have the opportunity to perform in a diverse choir at various venues around ETSU and Johnson City.
Spring 2024 Applicants Deadline December 1st: GET STARTED
The Creative Arts Scholarship Program is for first-time, out-of-state graduate and undergraduate students, including international and transfer students. Applicants must be accepted to ETSU before they will be considered for a Creative Arts Scholarship.
The scholarship is offered to students who participate in the ETSU Gospel Choir and International Choir. It waives out-of-state fees for full-time incoming freshman, transfer, and graduate students. Your eligibility will be determined through an audition.
Requirements for the Scholarship
- All freshmen are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan for their freshman year (Does not apply to graduate and transfer students).
- Enrolling in and successfully completing a minimum of 15 credit hours per semester for undergraduate students and 9 credit hours per semester for graduate students.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic standing on all ETSU coursework with a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Participate in weekly choir practice
- Participate in local and regional performances and attending an annual weekend event during the spring semester