Make a Gift Online
A gift to the ETSU James H. Quillen College of Medicine allows us to go beyond what is possible with the Tennessee state budget allocation, and extends vital assistance toward creating additional learning and research opportunities for our medical students. Your gift:
- May be UNRESTRICTED and applied where the need is greatest.
- May be DESIGNATED to a specific department or program, or existing
endowments or fund.
- May be MATCHED by your employer.
- May be a CURRENT, OUTRIGHT GIFT of cash, securities, or personal property.
- May be a DEFERRED GIFT in the form of a charitable trust, insurance, charitable gift
annuity, a will, a life estate, or even the remainder of retirement benefits.
- May be made as a MEMORIAL or HONORARIUM.
- May be used to set up a permanent ENDOWMENT in your name or a member of your family,
or a colleague, friend, or mentor.
- May reduce your TAX LIABILITY.
- Provides tangible expression of your belief in the Quillen College of Medicine's mission.
For more information on making a gift to the College of Medicine, please contact the Office of University Advancement at (423) 439-6142 or email Carol Sloan, Associate Vice President for University Advancement, at email@example.com.
See additional information online