Member Benefits and Expectations
- Access to REDCap Data Management System on a HIPAA-Compliant Server
- Assistance with Study Design and Analysis
- Physician Access
- Sample Access
- Grant Writing Assistance
- Equipment Access
- Topical Seminars
- Recognition of Your Successes
- Belonging to a Dynamic and Evolving Research Community
- Center members are asked to cite the Center in publications and abstracts within the author affiliations section. For example:
Zhibo Zheng1, David Williams 1,2, and Chuanfu Li 1,2
Department of Surgery1, and the Center of Excellence in Inflammation, Infectious Disease and Immunity2, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN 37614
- Members are asked to submit an updated CV annually. The Center Coordinator will request these and maintain them in a data base.
- There will be approximately two local meetings annually for the members to attend.
- Submit your successes! We want to assist you in promoting your hard work in your research field. Speaking engagements, appointments, awards, grants, publications, and other achievements may be submitted to the Center Coordinator at any time. Simply send the details of your achievement and Joy will create a draft for your review before publicizing your achievement to the Center, the CIIDI website, Deans, and University Relations.
- Graduate and post-graduate students are eligible to become student members of CIIDI if they are working for a current CIIDI member in his or her lab.