- Contact Us
Dawn Tuell, MD | Professor & Interim Chair | Residency Program Director | Vice Chair of Pediatric Education
Medical Education: East Tennessee State University, MD
Residency: East Tennessee State University, 2004
Abstracts, posters and presentations given at international, national or regional meetings.
- Effective Evaluations Annual ETSU Faculty Retreat, Johnson City, TN May 2015
- Quality Improvement APPD National Meeting, Orlando, FL, March 2015
- Acute Ataxia in a Toddler Allison M, Tuell D, Cook C. Presented at Appalachian Student Research Forum, Johnson City, TN February 2015
- Utilizing a Distance-Based Institutional Partnership to Build Local Quality Improvement
- Sauers H, Keene M, Marr C, Tuell D, DeVoe M, Simmons J, Gosdin C.
- Presented at the annual meeting of the Pediatric Society of Hospital Medicine, Orlando, Florida. July 24-27, 2014.
Leadership role serving on committees, governing boards in national medical organizations or as a review or editorial board member for a peer reviewed journal.
- Pediatric Interest Group, Faculty Advisor, 2012 present
- Pediatric Residency Program Director, 2013- present
- Quillen Trainees in Pediatrics (QTiPs), faculty advisor, 2015 present
- Pediatric Interest Group (PIG), faculty advisor, 2013- present
- Gold Humanism Society, faculty advisor, 2015-present
- Chair, Clinical Competency Committee, 2013-present
- Chair, Resident Recruitment Committee, 2013-present
- Southwest Virginia Pediatric Conference, planning committee member, 2007-present
- Graduate Medical Education Committee, member 2013-present