Applications are due by March 1st of each year. Interviews are required for acceptance into the program. All interviews and acceptances are completed by the end of April of each year. All applications must be submitted through the RF-PTCAS system for consideration.
Applications open on September 1st of each year.
The following are pre-requisites for an individual to enter the program:
Successful completion of a CAPTE accredited doctoral physical therapy program
- Proof of active Physical Therapy licensure within the state of practice or compact license to practice within TN.
Eligibility for employment within the Department of Veterans Affairs, East Tennessee State University, or another affiliated clinical site.
Current and continued APTA Membership with additional Academy membership based on program.
- Willingness and ability to comply fully with all program and clinical affiliate site requirements.
- Completed application within RF-PTCAS system.
- Successful interview with program faculty.
Fellowship applicant must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Graduate of ABPTRFE accredited or candidacy status program
- ABPTS certification in specialty area or Orthopaedics
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT ACCEPT TRANSFER CREDITS
For additional information please get in touch with the ETSU residency and fellowship training program director or coordinators.
Michael Bourassa PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Beau Whitt PT, OCS
Emily Grieshaber PT, DPT, CCS, FAAOMPT