2020/2021 Faculty/Staff and Student parking permits are available at the Parking Services office during regular business hours.
If anyone who is working or attending a class on campus has still not obtained a permit, please do so at the Parking Services office (132 Stout Drive) to avoid receiving a citation. If you have any questions, please email Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who would like to request a temporary permit online, please do so here.
Ride to campus with a buddy?
To be eligible for a Carpool Permit you must have at least two qualifying applicants. Qualifications include: having a valid Faculty/Staff or Student permit, having your own vehicle, and living off campus. Simply fill out the form, available online and at our office, and turn it in at our office to be reviewed.
ETSU officially completed the purchase of the Millennium Center Oct. 1. Levels 1-2, including the ramp between levels 2 and 3, are for Millennium Center guests (not including students or faculty/staff attending or teaching classes in the Millennium Center) and Carnegie Hotel Patron Parking. Levels 3-6 are for vehicles displaying a valid ETSU parking permit.
2020-2021 ETSU CAMPUS PARKING NOTICES
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES / REMINDERS
- Weekday enforcement times for designated faculty/staff and student parking spaces are 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. After 4:30 p.m., on weekdays, and during weekends and administrative holidays (when administrative offices are closed), students and employees may park in any designated Faculty/Staff or Student Parking space. Meters are free after 4:30 p.m.
*ALL other Parking & Traffic Regulations are monitored and enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. *
*Public Safety monitors and enforces parking when Parking Service attendants are not present.*
- The Parking Services drive-through window opens early at 7:30 a.m. on weekdays for Visitor & Temporary Parking Permit distribution. Regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Continued construction on campus may affect the availability of certain parking lots/spaces or traffic areas. Please check our website at www.etsu.edu/parking for updates throughout the year.
- Please make sure to remove your parking permit from your vehicle before selling the vehicle or if the vehicle is in a wreck. You will need to submit the permit to exchange for a replacement, or a replacement fee will be charged. (Please see Section 1.12 of this brochure for more information.)
- Real time space availability can be accessed through the Parking button on the ETSU app.
- Due to construction, the section of South Dossett Drive from its intersection with John Robert Bell Drive all the way to the D.P. Culp Center will be inaccessible.
- Due to construction, meters have been moved from Lot 35 to Lot 34. Disability spaces have been increased in Lot 32 to replace lost spaces from Lot 35.
- Carpool parking is available for currently registered commuter students and faculty/staff. All Carpool spaces are enforced between 7:30 am. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (See section 1.8).
- ETSU acquired the Millennium Center Garage in October of 2018. Levels 1-2, including the ramp between levels 2 & 3, are reserved for Carnegie Hotel patrons only. Levels 3-6 are reserved for all ETSU faculty/staff, students, and ETSU/Millennium Center visitors by permit only.
- Upper levels of the Millennium Center parking garage are closed from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. daily and on weekends except for special events.
- Six (6) total visitor spaces have been added to South Dossett Drive and Lot 31. These spaces are reserved for visitors only through Parking Services. For more information, please visit https://www.etsu.edu/facilities/parking/reserve-visitor-space.php.
- Public Safety is on campus 24/7.
- When ordering a permit online, notify Parking Services within 6 weeks from start of academic year if the permit was not received. For faculty/staff, notify Parking Services within 6 weeks of ordering your permit online if it has not arrived.