2022-2023 Faculty/Staff & Student Parking Permits
2022/2023 Faculty/Staff and Student parking permits are available at the Parking Services office during regular business hours. If you have any questions, please email Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a reminder that 2021/2022 Faculty/Staff parking permits expire September 30, 2022. Permits are not automatically renewed so if you have not requested and received your permit for the 2022/2023 year you need to stop by Parking Services with a photo ID and license plate number. If you ordered online and did not receive your permit you need to stop by Parking Services and let them know it did not arrive. If you requested an interior permit that cannot be seen through the tint of your back windshield you need to exchange it for an exterior permit at the Parking Services office. If you need a disability permit you need to notify the office while you are requesting your permit and have your disability placard and placard registration or disability plate registration ready. If you needed a disability permit and accidentally requested a regular permit (regular permits will say UE#### while disability permits will say UDE###) then you need to take the regular permit to the Parking Services office to do a free exchange and take the aforementioned disability paperwork. The cost is $80 and can be paid for via payroll deduction (monthly of $6.67 or one-time of $80), cash, credit/debit, or check. Please reach out to Parking Services (423-439-5650 or email@example.com) if you have any questions. Online ordering is closed and permits can only be requested in person now.
For those who would like to request a temporary permit online, please do so here.
Downloaded the new ETSU app? Want to stay up to date on safety notices or have easy
access to things like GoldLink? Visit https://www.etsu.edu/safety/etsu_safe.php for more information or simply click on the photo below:
Ride to campus with a buddy?
To be eligible for a Carpool Permit you must have at least two qualifying applicants. Qualifications include: having a valid Faculty/Staff or Student permit, having your own vehicle, and living off campus. Simply fill out the form, available online and at our office, and turn it in at our office to be reviewed.
ETSU officially completed the purchase of the Millennium Center Oct. 1. Levels 1-2, including the ramp between levels 2 and 3, are for Millennium Center guests (not including students or faculty/staff attending or teaching classes in the Millennium Center) and Carnegie Hotel Patron Parking. Levels 3-6 are for vehicles displaying a valid ETSU parking permit.
2022-2023 ETSU CAMPUS PARKING NOTICES
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES / REMINDERS
- Weekday enforcement times for designated faculty/staff and student parking spaces are 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. After 4:30 p.m., on weekdays, and during weekends and administrative holidays (when administrative offices are closed), students and employees may park in any designated Faculty/Staff or Student Parking space. Meters are free after 4:30 p.m.
*ALL other Parking & Traffic Regulations are monitored and enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. *
*Public Safety monitors and enforces parking when Parking Service attendants are not present.*
- The Parking Services drive-through window opens early at 7:30 a.m. on weekdays for Visitor & Temporary Parking Permit distribution. Regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Continued construction on campus may affect the availability of certain parking lots/spaces or traffic areas. Please check our website at www.etsu.edu/parking for updates throughout the year.
- Please make sure to remove your parking permit from your vehicle before selling the vehicle or if the vehicle is in a wreck. You will need to submit the permit to exchange for a replacement, or a replacement fee will be charged. (Please see Section 1.12 of this brochure for more information.)
- Real time space availability can be accessed through the Parking button on the ETSU app. Real-time space availability signs and app counts do not reflect disability spaces in the total.
- Due to construction, the section of South Dossett Drive from its intersection with John Robert Bell Drive all the way to the D.P. Culp Center will be inaccessible.
- Carpool parking is available for currently registered commuter students and faculty/staff. All Carpool spaces are enforced between 7:30 am. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (See section 1.8).
- ETSU acquired the Millennium Center Garage in October of 2018. Levels 1-2, including the ramp between levels 2 & 3, are reserved for Carnegie Hotel patrons only. Levels 3-6 are reserved for all ETSU faculty/staff, students, and ETSU/Millennium Center visitors by permit only.
- Upper levels of the Millennium Center parking garage are closed from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. daily and on weekends except for special events.
- Six (6) total visitor spaces have been added to South Dossett Drive and Lot 31. These spaces are reserved for visitors only through Parking Services. For more information, please visit https://www.etsu.edu/facilities/parking/reserve-visitor-space.php.
- Public Safety is on campus 24/7. They provide vehicle battery boost and unlocking services.
- When ordering a permit online, notify Parking Services within 6 weeks from start of academic year if the permit was not received. For faculty/staff, notify Parking Services within 6 weeks of ordering your permit online if it has not arrived.
- Students parking on the VA campus beginning Fall 2021 will be restricted to those within the following programs: Medical, Pharmacy, and Physical Therapy using a specialized parking permit. Anyone outside of these programs will be cited for Reserved Designated Space if parked on the VA campus between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.