New to ETSU Faculty and Staff
Welcome to the Help Desk
The Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk exists to aid the ETSU community with a myriad of technology-related needs. We help to provide technical support for your personal computers, phones, email, printers, classroom equipment, and more. If you have a work-related technical issue, we can help!
Getting Tech Support
We offer several avenues to contact us:
- In-person support: We are located on the first floor of Sherrod Library in room 105. (Just inside the main entrance and to the right, next to the computers and printers.)
- Campus phones — dial 94648
- Mobile and off-campus phones — dial 423-439-4648
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online form: go to our contact us page to fill out a quick support request form
You will be issued a ticket (a kind of digital ID) for any incidents you report, and we will have a technician look into the problem at the first possible opportunity.
How-To Articles for New Faculty and Staff
Email email@example.comHours for 5/24 7:30am - 8pm