- ETSU Research Corporation
- World-class innovation in a rural setting - The ETSU Research Corporation formed to connect, convene and create world-class research and innovation at the speed of business. It is a beacon for amplifying research, art, innovation, workforce development and entrepreneurialism as well as regional development through collaboration and partnerships.
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research and Sponsored Programs
- Their mission is to support, encourage and promote research and sponsored programs at East Tennessee State University. They are responsible for administering, overseeing and coordinating a wide variety of activities at ETSU.
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Administration (ORSPA)
- Assists members of the ETSU community in securing and managing external funding for their research, creative, instructional, and service activities.
- Molecular Biology Core Facility
- Located at the James H. Quillen College of Medicine is a state of the art facility dedicated to furthering the research and educational needs of ETSU and the surrounding community. The facility currently offers DNA sequencing, phosphorimaging, microcapillary electrophoresis (Agilent) and real-time PCR technologies.
- Scientific/Technical Research Expertise and Facilities at ETSU