Important Message to All Researchers:
Remember to backup your digital research data every day; network or ETSU OneDrive for Business cloud storage (1 TB) and backup are always best! Faculty, staff, and students have ETSU OneDrive accounts.
To provide world class IT support for ETSU Faculty, Staff, and Students as they perform research and scholarly activities to advance knowledge in benefit of humankind.
Our Primary Business:
To provide an unprecedented level of support and follow up for researchers and scholars at ETSU. Our staff will work with you to facilitate planning, procurement, implementation, data management, and maintenance stages of your research program or scholarly activity.
- Provide support for RedCap online survey tools and protected data security through guest lectures, WebEx online meetings, and bootcamp training sessions.
- Support faculty submitting grant applications with technical specifications, quotes and cost estimates, and product review.
- Provide faculty with grant inclusion templates.
- Reduce the use of MS WIN7 or older operating systems in ETSU research laboratories.
- Advise faculty that top tier 4 year old computers re-imaged with WIN10 are available for research and scholarly activity.
- Promote secure network storage and backup of research data and documents.
- Promote research and scholarly activities through crowd-sourced funding opportunities.
- Assist ETSU researchers and scholars with advanced computing needs.
- Follow up with those for whom we provide services.
A Visit to Our Office
- Bring us up to speed on IT-related aspects of your current or proposed research or scholarly project.
- We'll help with routine matters as quickly as possible.
- Facing challenges or obstacles? We'll add our collective knowledge and expertise to yours.
- We'll help you develop practical and cost-effective solutions to bring your goals to fruition.