What is AWS Educate?
AWS Educate is a global initiative designed to help students 14+ and their instructors to develop general and specialized skills in cloud technologies. There are numerous benefits.
Benefits to students:
- All Students - All Academic Disciplines
- Self-Paced Online Learning materials.
- Cloud Career Pathways (see video in this section).
- 14 Badges, 13 Career Pathway Microcredentials, Cloud Profile.
- Job board, interview accelerator, job alerts, recruiter engagement.
- AWS Cloud Student Ambassador Program.
Benefits to faculty:
- All faculty, all academic disciplines.
- Free content to embed in courses or to use as-is.
- Grants of AWS credits for use in course instruction and class projects.
- Self-paced online learning materials (access to student and instructor materials).
- Faculty can earn the same badges and micro-credentials as students.
- Online and in-person collaboration and networking opportunities.
- Access to the AWS Educate Educator Collaboration Portal.
- AWS Cloud Ambassador Program.
- 50% discount on AWS Certification Tests.
- Access to free Online Labs.
Where Do I Activate My AWS Educate Account?
Be sure to use your ETSU e-mail address and select East Tenneessee State University when signing up for AWS Educate.