East Tennessee State University's online programs are led by the same dedicated, highly motivated and accomplished faculty. Course options are flexible and convenient so students and working professionals can receive the support they need and the education they want.
Take the next step in your professional journey with one of our online degree programs designed for those pursuing excellence in health related fields.
MPH, Public Health
- Available Concentrations: Biostatistics, Community Health, Epidemiology, Public Health Leadership & Policy
- Available Concentrations: Family Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Available Concentrations: Adult/Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Nursing & Healthcare Leadership, Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
DNP, ETSU-TTU, Nursing
-Available Concentrations: Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Nursing & Healthcare Leadership, Family Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate Adult/Gerontology Primary Care Practitioner*, Health Care Genetics and Genomics, Post-Graduate Family Nurse Practitioner, Post-Graduate Nursing Administration, Post-Graduate Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Gerontology, Global Health, Health Care Management, Health Data Analytics, Public Health
To see ETSU Online's full list of degree and certificate programs, visit the ETSU Online website.
*Mostly online program with limited on-campus meetings.