- Student Employment
- Policies, Fees, and Forms
- D.P. Culp University Center Information
- Office Staff
- Information Desk
- Contact Us
Lactation Suite Policy
Recent Policy Changes and Updates
USAGE OF THE CAMPUS CENTER QUADRANGLE
The Campus Center Quadrangle was developed (June 2012) to improve pedestrian safety and provide outdoor areas for daily use and enjoyment by the students, faculty, and staff. To that end, the following policy is meant to facilitate the uses:
1. Informal utilization of the area is encouraged. Amenities for casual meetings, lunch, coffee, etc. are planned for the area. The University Policy on catering activities on campus includes this area.
2. Formal activities proposed for the area including displays, events, classes, etc.
should be submitted for prior approval with a recommended two (2) week lead time with
a 5 day minimum. The ETSU Request for Use of Facilities form can be found on the D.
P. Culp University Center website should be completed and submitted as indicated:
3. Access to the area by any motorized vehicles other than emergency vehicles will be limited to 10pm until 7am with prior approval. A request for access to the area by vehicles during these times must be approved in advance by submitting a work order from facilities website: http://etsutma2.etsu.edu:81/home.html or by calling 423-439-7900 and placing a work order. Both reoccurring and one time access requests will be considered. Exceptions for vehicular access other than 10pm - 7am time frame are discouraged but will be considered as a special request.
4. Access to the area by golf carts, utility carts, and other small off-road vehicles should be limited to the sidewalk areas only. The utilization of these vehicles in this area should be pre-approved by submitting a Strategic Space Request to the Campus Planner of Facilities Management (423)439-7900. Failure to stay on the concrete pathways and in designated areas may result in loss of vehicle access privileges.