ETSU Transfer Connect
Welcome to ETSU! Transfer Connect is a one-stop resource for transfer students applying to ETSU. Learn about course transfer, dual enrollment, and admission requirements. Transfer Connect is also designed to inform you about campus resources, campus life and campus policies.
Review this important Transfer Student Checklist here:
- Transfer Students Apply Here
- Will My Courses Transfer to ETSU? You can check that here.
- Identify a contact at both the community college and the university level to assist you through the transfer process.
- Ask about enhancing your transfer experience with Dual Admission.
- Sign up for Orientation Here!
- Immunization Forms and Info can be found HERE!
- Carefully review the undergraduate catalog
- Apply for available scholarships. The application deadline for most ETSU endowed scholarships is March 1 for the following fall term May 1 for General scholarships.
- Review General Education Transfer Process Here.
- Still have questions about transferring, need to speak to someone? Please call 423-439-4899.