- Degree Works
- Who We Are
- Banner Tutorials
- Contact Us
General Education Transfer Course Review
Things to Know Before Requesting a Review:
- Please review your Degree Works audit in GoldLink to determine how your transfer courses were initially applied.
- Reviews apply only to ETSU General Education requirements. Questions about major or minor courses should be directed to your advisor.
- Transfer course must have completed, transcripts received and initial equivalencies applied by ETSU Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Students who have completed an associate degree designed for transfer at a regionally accredited college or university have satisfied ETSU’s general education requirements. To view the policy regarding General Education and Associate Degrees, please visit this link: https://www.etsu.edu/trustees/documents/academic/academic_general-education.pdf.
- Transfer course equivalencies may be checked on this page.
- CSCI 1100 Graduation Requirement - for information regarding CSCI 1100 Using Information Technology, please visit: https://www.etsu.edu/cbat/computing/uit/. To request a transfer course to be reviewed for the possible articulation of CSCI 1100, please email the course syllabus to CSCI1100@etsu.edu.
Process for Requesting a General Education Transfer Course Review:
- Use this form: General Education Transfer Course Review Form.
- Include course description of syllabus attachment for transfer course and link to website if possible.
- Decisions made by the General Education Review Committee apply only to General Education requirements.
- Updates, exceptions, and notes will be made in Degree Works.
- Student and/or advisor will be notified by email once a decision has been made, usually within 7-10 business days.
- To follow-up on a review, email Genedreview@etsu.edu.