- Degree Works
- Who We Are
- Banner Tutorials
- Contact Us
Academic Room Scheduling
We are excited to introduce our campus to our new scheduling software, 25Live, where users can now view room availability, room details, and room pictures! We want to encourage everyone to visit this website and get to know the software. Feedback is welcome.
It is important to note that the sign-in option is disabled at the current time. 25Live is currently setup for public viewing only. As software updates roll out, we will update this page, as well as the tutorials.
For assistance in navigating 25Live, please visit these tutorials:
Room Scheduling Information
The Registrar's Office is responsible for scheduling several academic spaces on campus. Not all academic classrooms are scheduled through the Registrar's Office. Click the link to view a list of Registrar-Scheduled Rooms.
The Registrar's Office does schedule ETSU-related events in academic spaces. Events that are scheduled in academic classrooms must abide by the Scheduling Procedures.
How Do I Reserve a Room?
All event requests must be submitted to our office through the Event Reservation Form. ***Please note that there is a 48-hour notice for all event requests.
What Do I Need to Know?
Due to the Culp Center Renovation, the Registration Office is receiving an increased amount of requests for use of academic space. Here are some important points about scheduling academic space through our office.
- Academic spaces are only available to be reserved from 8:00am-10:00pm.
- We only schedule the space. If your event is needing additional technology equipment or extra tables or chairs, separate work orders will need to be submitted for those requests.
- It is imperative that all rooms are left in the same condition they are found. If tables, chairs, or desks are moved, they must be put back in the original arrangement. Also, if food is present at the event, it is the responsibility of the group or individual to clean up after themselves. Failure to properly clean the room will result in the facility user being charged a cleanup fee.
- Our office does not make any room reservations the week of final exams.
- Classes are priority! Please keep in mind, that while scheduling spaces, classes come first. We must make sure all academic classes have a room before scheduling any event. Please view the timeline below on when we start schedule events in academic spaces.
For questions or concerns regarding academic room scheduling and 25Live, please contact:
Jessica Winkle Barrett