Academic Room Scheduling
**Please visit the classroom occupancy guidelines for Summer and Fall 2021.
We are excited to introduce our campus to our new scheduling software, 25Live, where users can now view room availability, room details, and room pictures! We want to encourage everyone to visit this website and get to know the software. Feedback is welcome.
For assistance in navigating 25Live, please visit these tutorials:
Room Scheduling Information
The Registrar's Office is responsible for scheduling several academic spaces on campus. Not all academic classrooms are scheduled through the Registrar's Office. Click the link to view a list of Registrar-Scheduled Rooms.
The Registrar's Office does schedule ETSU-related events in academic spaces. Events that are scheduled in academic classrooms must abide by the Scheduling Procedures.
How Do I Reserve a Room?
All event requests must be submitted to our office through 25Live. ***Please note that there is a 48-hour notice for all event requests.
What Do I Need to Know?
Here are some important points about scheduling academic space through our office.
- Academic spaces are only available to be reserved from 8:00am-10:00pm.
- We only schedule the space. If your event is needing additional technology equipment or extra tables or chairs, separate work orders will need to be submitted for those requests.
- It is imperative that all rooms are left in the same condition they are found. If tables, chairs, or desks are moved, they must be put back in the original arrangement. Also, if food is present at the event, it is the responsibility of the group or individual to clean up after themselves. Failure to properly clean the room will result in the facility user being charged a cleanup fee.
- Our office does not make any room reservations the week of final exams.
- Please note that if you are requesting the auditorium in Brown Hall (112), our office does not schedule this room Friday through Sunday. If you are needing to reserve this room, please contact Cynthia Godwin or Anna (Jenni) Dalton in the Music Department.
- Classes are priority! Please keep in mind, that while scheduling spaces, classes come first. We must make sure all academic classes have a room before scheduling any event. Please view the timeline below on when we start scheduling events in academic spaces.
First week in December
Last week in April
First week of July
For questions or concerns regarding academic room scheduling and 25Live, please contact: