- Degree Works
- Who We Are
- Banner Tutorials
- Contact Us
Please visit GoldLink and click on the Immunization Status link to view missing requirements. Missing requirements will be noted in RED. To view the State of Tennessee Immunization Requirements and to determine how to meet the missing requirements related to registration, please visit the Student Health Services website.
Spring 2018 Resources
- Spring and Winter 2018 Schedule of Classes (PDF)*updated February 2, 2018
- Spring and Winter 2018 Registration Guide (PDF)*updated November 22, 2017
- Spring and Winter 2018 First Available Registration Times (PDF)
Summer 2018 Resources
- Summer 2018 Schedule of Classes (PDF)*updated February 2, 2018
Fall 2018 Resources
- Fall 2018 Schedule of Classes (PDF)*updated February 2, 2018
Course Building Resources
- Active Off Campus Site Codes Sorted by Code (PDF)* updated May 9, 2017
- Approved Instruction Method Codes and Descriptions (PDF)
- Building Codes (PDF) *updated November 2017
- How to Build a Course in Banner (PDF)*updated October 2015
- Section Number Rubric (PDF)*updated May 2017
- Spring Course Building Timeline (PDF)*updated January 24, 2017
- Summer & Fall Course Building Timeline (PDF)*updated June 14, 2016
- Summer 2018 Section Number/Session Code Rubric (PDF)*January 2018
- Registrar Scheduled Rooms-Complete List (PDF)*updated August 3, 2017
- Part of Term Rubric (PDF)* March 2016
- Policies Related to Scheduling Graduate Courses (4956/5956/4xx7/5xx7)
- Credit Hours-How to set section credit (PDF)*updated July 28, 2015
- Administrative Memo Workflow Chart (PDF)*updated May 23, 2016
Schedule Builder Resources
- How to use Schedule Builder (PDF) *updated October 12, 2016
- Schedule Builder Quick Steps (PDF) *updated September 28, 2016
Other Registration Resources
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Map
- Permit Types and Override Definitions
- Student Hold Resolution Reference
- Holds: What they prevent and how to remove them
- Special Authorization Drop Guidelines
- Register for Classes using GoldLink Video Tutorial
- Registration Worksheet (PDF)
- Schedule Planner
Prior to registration, students will need to contact their advisor to schedule an
appointment if advisement is required. Check your Registration Status on GoldLink
for additional information.
Interactive Course Search is available on Goldlink.
Have Questions? Contact the Registration HelpLine 423-439-5584
Dropping, Late Dropping or Withdrawing
Students often confuse these terms. Dropping a Course (or courses) may occur during the first eight weeks of the semester. This means, however, that the student is still enrolled in other course work. (Learning Support courses cannot be dropped.) Late Dropping of a course may occur after the eighth week, but only when verifiable extenuating circumstances can be demonstrated. Verifiable extenuating circumstances must be reasons beyond the control of the student, such as illness or accidental injury. Poor performance in class is not an extenuating circumstance. Withdrawing from the university means that you are discontinuing all your course work, and are no longer enrolled. This may occur until two days before the last day of classes.
Dropping from full-time to part-time status after census date could result in the loss of your Tennessee Educational Lottery Scholarship. Dropping classes or withdrawing from the University may impact the student's future financial aid eligibility. Students should be familiar with the ETSU Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards.
Check the Academic Calendar for the "Drop" and "Withdrawal" deadlines for this semester.