* Starting Fall 2022: All diplomas will be mailed by Parchment. Please verify your diploma address by the emails sent monthly. In the weeks following the ceremony, students will receive an email from Parchment in order to claim their diploma.
- To view when diplomas will be available through Parchment please visit: Graduation Dates
- In order to update your Diploma Address, complete the Diploma/Regalia Address Update form on our Forms Page.
- Replacement Diplomas can be requested by clicking here.
- Parchment accounts provide tracking information for diploma mailing within about 10 business days after credentials have been issued by ETSU. If your tracking information is not available within 10 business days after credentials are issued, please contact us at Graduation@etsu.edu.
- Diplomas will only be tracked to the local post office. If you don't receive your diploma within a few business days of its arrival at your local post office, contact them for assistance.
- Diplomas may take up to 20 business days to arrive.
- If your diploma arrives damaged or you have questions, contact Parchment at https://www.parchment.com/chat-support .
- Parchment tutorial videos can be found at https://vimeo.com/showcase/10322188.
*Graduates from 2018 to August 2022 may visit the Graduation Office in Burgin Dossett Hall, room 102B to pick up a diploma. A third party can also be designated to pick up the diploma by submitting the Permission Form.
Only a student's legal name will be printed on the diploma. Students may contact the Graduation Office to verify the name to be printed on the diploma. Students may choose to add or remove a middle name, middle initial, or suffix by completing the Diploma Name Update Form on our Forms Page . Changes must be made before the end of term.
All diplomas are 11"X14".
Contact email@example.com with additional questions.