When diploma handout begins, graduates can visit the Graduation Office in room 102B, Burgin Dossett Hall with a photo ID for pickup.
Only a student's legal name will be printed on the diploma. Students may contact the Graduation Office to verify the name to be printed on the diploma. Students may choose to add or remove a middle name, middle initial, or suffix by contacting the Graduation Office no less than 10 business days before diploma handout begins.
Diplomas will not be distributed at the graduation ceremony. If you live within 30 miles of campus, please plan to come pick up your diploma. Click here to see dates for picking up diplomas. All diplomas are 11"X14" .
If you would like to designate someone to pick up your diploma for you, please complete the Permission Form found on the Forms Page under Graduation Services. The designee will need to present his or her photo ID to pick up the diploma. Diplomas will not be released to third parties without permission.
Diplomas will be mailed to students who live outside of a 30 mile radius from ETSU. Please verify that your mailing address has been updated on GoldLink to ensure your diploma reaches the correct address. We encourage students to pick up diplomas from the Graduation Office to avoid mailing complications.
- In order to update your Diploma Address, complete the Diploma Address Update form on our Forms Page.
- Diplomas may be mailed internationally upon request of the student.
- All mailing requests can be made online (click here).
- To order a duplicate diploma you can submit request online (click here).
- To request transcripts, please click here.