Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC)
Mountain State Health Alliances' (MSHA) flagship facility.
Not-for-profit, 501-bed regional tertiary referral center for the entire service area.
Holston Valley Medical Center
- Houses one of Tennessee's only six Level I trauma center.
- 501-bed facility.
- Equipped to care for the most critically injured patients.
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
- A $113 million renovation of the facility completed in 2010 added:
- New intensive care unit and operating suites.
- Expanded emergency and radiology departments.
Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Has approximately 240,000 square feet.
- Built on a 25-acre lot adjacent to The Wellness Center inside Med Tech Park.
- Not-for-profit, 80-bed hospital dedicated to bringing quality health care home to East Tennessee.
- First "green" hospital in the state, offering a full array of primary care and some specialty services.
- Mountain States Health Alliance opened FWCH in 2010.