Grow your teaching skills in a supportive and collaborative environment!
Using TLCs, our goals are ...
- To provide you with a unique perspective on instructional practices from someone outside of your department (or even college)
- To provide you with insights into positive practices you are already using and are encouraged to continue
- To provide you with insights into a manageable number of new strategies or practices you can incorporate to strengthen your instruction in a course
- To provide you with formative, rather than summative, feedback about your instruction – in the areas of interest or need that you identify
- To provide you with a sense of support and encouragement per your instruction
- To build, through the process of TLCs, a community of practice and support around instruction at ETSU