The Dean's Office conducts workshops throughout the year on a variety of topics.
New Faculty Workshop
- For all new Tenure-track Faculty, Lecturers, Full-Time Temporary Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Graduate Teaching Assistants (Instructors of Record).
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- New Instructor Workshop Presentation (2019)
Support Staff Workshop
- This workshop is provided periodically, and it provides information to support staff regarding changes in policies, proper routing of information, and other information needed to effectively accomplish tasks.
- Budget Presentation by Donna Miller - updated 1/31/2019
- Travel Guidelines as of 09-05-19 - Authorization Request & Claim Paperwork Order
- eBucs - Notes, PO Quick Steps, Commodity Codes, and Account Codes
- Executive Aide New Hire Checklists
Tenure and Promotion
- For faculty members who plan to apply for tenure and/or promotion. This workshop is conducted in April by the Dean.
- Announcements regarding the workshop are sent to faculty via e-mail.
- Go to the Tenure and Promotion page for the college for related information