Service Award Criteria
- The award will be given for distinguished service accomplishments achieved during a substantial period prior to the award.
- The nominee must be a full-time, tenured faculty member at ETSU, and only service while employed at ETSU will be considered in making this award.
- The service considered may have been provided to department, college, institution, professional organizations, community organizations, or the general public or a combination of these.
- Service for which the faculty member received compensation will not be considered in making this award. (Expenses and modest honoraria are not considered compensation.)
- Documentation should focus on the nature of the faculty members contribution, its quality, its impact, its relation to the general welfare of the university, and its effect on the university community.