- Faculty and Staff
- News and Events
- Lecture Series
- Research and Centers
- Recent Publications
- CVD Appalachia
- Tobacco Policy
- Center For Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Tennessee Institute of Public Health
- Center for Rural and Appalachian Health
- Skin Cancer Prevention Lab
- Obesity Research
- Project EARTH
- Household Air Pollution and COPD Study
- Women's Health
- Contact Us
College of Public Health
- Locate the appropriate program on SOPHAS from the list below.
- Begin application through SOPHAS.
- Complete the GRE.
- Entered the required information in SOPHAS.
- Submit required transcripts to SOPHAS.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Check your SOPHAS application status.
- Reply to your acceptance letter.
- Complete the requirements for application to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Check your student email for your advisor assignment.
- When you receive your advisor assignment, discuss and sign up for your first semester of classes.
- Check your student email for your orientation date.