- Faculty and Staff
- News and Events
- Lecture Series
- Research and Centers
- Recent Publications
- CVD Appalachia
- Tobacco Policy
- Center For Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Tennessee Institute of Public Health
- Center for Rural and Appalachian Health
- Skin Cancer Prevention Lab
- Obesity Research
- Project EARTH
- Household Air Pollution and COPD Study
- Women's Health
- Contact Us
Mike I. McKamey
M.P.H. Epidemiology, ETSU, 2008
M.Ed., Elementary Education, Milligan College, 1999
B.S. Computer Science, UT Knoxville, 1982
B.S. Zoology, UT Knoxville, 1981
- PUBH 1010 Lifetime Behaviors
- PUBH 2030 First Aid and Emergency Care
- PUBH 3000 Biostatistics
- PUBH 3080 Principles of Epidemiology
- PUBH 3950 Principles of Public Health Research
Wu, Tiejan, Florence, Joseph, Stoots, Michael, McKamey, Michael I. Intention for healthy eating among Southern Appalachian teens. American Journal of Behavior, 2009.
Hossler, Fred E., Olson, Kenneth R., Musil, George, and McKamey, Michael I. Ultrastructure and blood supply of the tegementum vasculosum in the cochlea of the duckling. Hearing Research 164:155-165 (2002).
Hossler, F. E., K.R. Olson, G. Musil, and M.I. McKamey. Ultrastructure and blood supply of the tegementum vasculosum in the cochlea of the duckling. Hearing Res. 164:155-165 (2002).
Anything involving the outdoors, especially if water related.
Trout fishing is #1. Mountain biking, kayaking, skiing, you name it.
I play guitar and sing regularly.
I try to spend all available time with my wife Robin and daughter Kelsi.