The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships is committed to supporting the University’s strategic directions including focusing on recruitment, retention, graduation, and employability through efficient delivery of student aid. The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships assists students in pursuing their educational goals by educating students, parents and the community about federal, state, institutional and private aid opportunities, which allows students to focus on academic success by removing financial barriers.
- Package financial aid to support the University's mission to recruit and retain a high quality, diverse class.
- Maximize sources of governmental, institutional, and private funding for students.
- Provide personalized, timely, quality service to our customers and each other.
- Educate the public and policy leaders about student funding needs.
- Promote effective student money and debt management.
- Expand and enhance opportunities for student employment.
- Manage our office with integrity and fiscal responsibility.