- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Agreements, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
The Arts Living-Learning Community at ETSU is designed to provide students studying and interested in the fine and performing arts the opportunity to live together and connect across disciplines – encouraging students to practice creativity and collaboration. As a member of the Arts LLC, you can anticipate participating in on-campus and community performances, art installations, and festivals while also engaging in service, leadership, and campus activities. This community allows residents who may be in different majors and minors across the arts to learn from one another.
The Arts Living-Learning Community is housed in Lucille Clement Hall.
The Arts Living-Learning Community is a partnership of:
- The Department of Art and Design
- Bluegrass, Old Time, and Country Music Studies
- The Department of Communication & Performance
- The Department of Music
- The Fine and Performing Arts Scholars Program
- Students must be declared majors or minors in the arts, be involved in a performing ensemble (like the choir) at ETSU, or be receiving a Public Performance Scholarship at ETSU.
- Students must complete the Living-Learning Community application (either completed as part of the application for Housing, or by logging in here) and be selected to the community.
- Individuals must commit to the Community Standards for the Living-Learning Community, which includes a commitment to participate in regular programming and events. It also means committing to residing in an assigned space in the Arts Living-Learning Community in Lucille Clement Hall.
To stay in the Arts Living-Learning Community, students must:
- Demonstrate commitment to the Living-Learning Community by participating fully in programs and activities throughout the semester.
- Be in good academic standing with the University.
- Be in good standing with regards to student conduct.
Questions regarding the Arts LLC may be directed to Adrianna Guram, Assistant Director for Academic Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org.