Buccaneer Ridge Phase 5 offers a great choice for graduate students and students with families who wish to enjoy the benefits of living on-campus.
A limited number of efficiency and 1-Bedroom apartments are available for married couples, single parents with one child under the age of 7, or graduate students.
The responsible leaseholder must be a full-time student. Enrollment of the spouse is optional.
Benefits and Features
- 1-Bedroom: Full-sized bed (mattress W54" x L75"); four-drawer chest; desk with chair in bedroom; sofa; side chair; ottoman; end table; small dining table with two chairs; and entertainment console in living room.
- Efficiency: Full-sized bed; four-drawer chest; desk with two chairs; and small table.
- The rent is payable by the semester and includes water, electricity, cable TV, streaming app access, Wi-Fi, and ethernet jacks.
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- All university furniture must remain in the apartment.
1-Bedroom Floor Plan
Efficiency Floor Plan
Photos & Video