- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Contracts, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
Opened in 1970 and renovated in 2012, Buccaneer Ridge Phase 5 offers a great choice for graduate students and students with families who wish to enjoy the benefits of living on-campus. Apartments are available in efficiency and 1 bedroom. On site laundry facilities, and picnic areas are available for residents' use.
A limited number of efficiency and one-bedroom apartments are available for married couples, single parents with one child under the age of 7, or graduate students.
The responsible leaseholder must be a full-time student. Enrollment of the spouse is optional.
- One Bedroom: Full-sized bed (mattress W54" x L75"); four-drawer chest; desk with chair in bedroom; sofa; side chair; ottoman; end table; small dining table with two chairs; and entertainment console in living room.
- Efficiency: Full-sized bed; four-drawer chest; desk with two chairs; and small table.
- The rent is payable by the semester and includes water, electricity, cable TV, WiFi, and
- data jacks.
- All university furniture must remain in the apartment.
1 bedroom apartment floor plan
Efficiency apartment floor plan
Campus Location - locate this residence hall on the campus map.
Men's Residence Halls