- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Contracts, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
The Department of Housing and Residence Life seeks your help in identifying members of our Resident Advisor (RA) team. RAs are a critical part of Housing and Residence Life: they help to build community in our halls and apartments, and develop important leadership skills. We are looking for students who:
• Can be positive role models for peers at ETSU – both academically and in their involvement
• Are committed to their own growth and the growth of others, and are receptive to feedback
• Can interact with a diverse population of residents and relate well to those who are similar and different from them
• Accept others and are approachable
• Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Have self-confidence, self-discipline, and self-awareness
• Are able to solve problems and make sound decisions
• Exhibit a positive attitude
You can review more information about the specifics of the RA position here.
Please let us know about the students you think would be good RAs by completing this form. We will follow-up with them to encourage them to apply. Thank you for helping us build our team in ETSU Housing and Residence Life!