Upload ID Photos
Starting April 2018, incoming ETSU students will have the option to upload their photo for their ID card before attending New Student Orientation. To do this, students must sign up and register for a GET Account. For more information on how to sign up for GET, click here.
Approved Photos Must Be:
- Forward facing the camera.
- Must be pre-cropped, head-shot photo from the shoulders up.
- Standing in front of a solid-colored wall.
- Photos taken by other people (non selfie-like).
Photos will be rejected that contain any of the following:
- Hats, funny faces, or gestures.
- Multiple people other than the student.
- Poor quality/blurry.
- Scenic backgrounds.
- Selfies/Snapchat/Filtered/Face-filtered photos.
- Copyright photos.
All photos must adhere to ETSU's ID photo regulations. Any photo submitted will be approved/denied as deemed necessary by Campus ID Services.
If your photo is rejected, you will be notified by email along with the reasoning. We recommend that you try resubmitting another photo. If you have further questions as to why your photo was rejected, please email IDBUCS@etsu.edu and please include your name, E#, and the photo you submitted.
Photo Upload is recommended for first-time photos only. If you upload a new photo and it is approved it does not mean you are guaranteed a new card. Unless the card is eligible for a free reprint due to natural wear and tear, ID replacements are subject to a replacement fee.
To upload a photo, please follow the below steps:
- Log into GET and select "Upload ID Photo" on the right.
- Select "Choose File" and select the photo you wish to use.
- Once photo is chosen, review your photo and click "Upload."
- Click on the menu settings on the upper left side of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Select "Change ID Photo."
- Click the camera image
- Select photo and crop according to requirements.
- Select "Crop" when you are done.