Click Button to link to PowerSchool.
University School uses the student management software PowerSchool provided by Washington
County Schools. Through this software, parents and students have access to attendance
records, grades in current classes (grades 3-12), and school announcements. Parents
and students in grades 7-12 are expected to use PowerSchool to monitor academic progress
and accuracy of attendance records.
Parents and students have separate login/passwords. Parents will create an account
(see instructions below) and add their children to their account which allows them
to view multiple children with one login. Students have separate login/passwords.
- To access PowerSchool, parents should retrieve their confidential information from
the Parents can link several children under one account, provided all the children
attend University School or Washington County Schools.
- New students in grades 6-12 will receive their confidential login/password at the
beginning of the school
- A link to the website is available on University School's website (usbucs.com).
- For students and parents who use smartphones and tablets, the PowerSchool app may be downloaded for free. When you do the initial set up, you will be asked for a district code. It is: KPQL . Then you will be prompted for your ID and password. Parents will need to have created their account before logging in
Instructions to create a parent account:
- Go to our website com
- midway down on the right, click on the PowerSchool link (rainbow colored P)
- Click on the "create an account" tab
- Fill in your information at the top
- fill in your child's name and enter the access ID and access passwords
- Click enter at the bottom. This will redirect you to the login page. Login with the account you
If you need any help with PowerSchool, please contact Ms. Day (email@example.com). If you need the access ID and access password information to add students to a parent account, please contact Ms. Rea (firstname.lastname@example.org). Access ID and access password must be picked up in person from Ms. Rea’s office.
Do you have the App? PowerSchool Mobile App is portable, powerful, and gives you real-time, up-to-date information! Best of all - it is FREE for University School students/parents, district code KPQL. Go to PowerSchool Mobile App Webpage for more information. If you need any help with PowerSchool, please contact Ms. Day (email@example.com).