- Academic Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers four different concentrations for Mathematics majors. A proposed 4-year course schedule for each are as follows:
- Mathematics Education (with a minor in Secondary Education)
- Mathematical Sciences (a minor is Optional)
- Computational Applied Mathematics (a minor is Optional)
- Statistics (a minor is Optional)
* Proposed 4-year course schedules should only be used with the assistance of an academic advisor in the planning and coordination of your degree. Please refer to the undergraduate catalog for specific degree requirements and your degree progress in DegreeWorks.
In addition, the department offers a:
Other possible minors in a discipline that will complement the math major include:
The interested student should consult with an advisor in the minor department.
The department offers several Honors Enhanced courses.
Page created by Robert A. Beeler.