- Academic Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
Starting Fall 2014, the Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers four different
concentrations for Mathematics majors. A proposed 4-year course schedule for each
are as follows:
- Mathematics Education (Fall/Spring/Summer)
- Mathematics Education (Fall/Spring)
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computational Applied Mathematics
* Proposed 4-year course schedules should only be used with the assistance of an academic advisor in the planning and coordination of your degree. Please refer to the undergraduate catalog for specific degree requirements and your degree progress in DegreeWorks.
In addition, the department offers a:
Other possible minors in a discipline that will complement the math major include:
- Computer Science - CS-IS Concentration
- Computer Science - IT Concentration
- Finance (also includes General Business and Economics)
The interested student should consult with an advisor in the minor department.
The department offers several Honors Enhanced courses.
Mathematics majors may also be interested in the Pre-Engineering Program (PENG) offered in the Engineering Technology, Surveying, and Digital Media department in the College of Business and Technology.
Page created by Robert A. Beeler.