- Faculty and Staff
- News and Events
- Lecture Series
- Research and Centers
- Recent Publications
- CVD Appalachia
- Tobacco Policy
- Center For Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Tennessee Institute of Public Health
- Center for Rural and Appalachian Health
- Skin Cancer Prevention Lab
- Obesity Research
- Project EARTH
- Household Air Pollution and COPD Study
- Women's Health
- Contact Us
College of Public Health
- Select program of study.
- Review admissions checklists.
- Complete your application for admission.
- Check your admission status.
- Once admitted, schedule orientation.
- Contact your major advisor with any questions you may have or to schedule pre-orientation advisement.
- Follow the "Admitted. Now What?" checklist.