Let us help you find money as you continue your journey at ETSU
Check out these scholarships for current students!
- Endowed Scholarships are sometimes available to current students.
- Honors-in-Discipline offers 23 HID programs at ETSU.
- Visual Performing Arts Scholarships are available to artistically talented students.
- Many Colleges & Departments also offer Scholarships.
You can apply for scholarships between October & March every year. Transfer students can apply from October & May.
Current Student Information
Getting Started with Your Financial Aid as a Current Student
- How to apply money from an outside source to your ETSU account.
- Important deadlines for scholarship application.
Complete the FAFSA
All students must apply for Financial Aid each year.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is your gateway to all federal financial aid, as well as many state and school aid programs. Many funding opportunities – including the Pell Grant and HOPE (Lottery) Scholarship – are not available without a completed FAFSA.