- Services Provided
- Meet the Staff
- Make an Appointment
- FAQ and Myths
- Calendar of Events
- Self Help
- Helping Others
- Community Resources
- Alcohol & Drug
- THRIVE Suicide & Violence Prevention
- Student Affairs Home
- Contact Us
BucsPress2 is a 24-hour mental health help line for ETSU Students. It provides FREE, confidential crisis counseling over the phone.
It is staffed 24/7/365 by counseling professionals under contract with The Counseling Center.
Is BucsPress2 right for you?
- You are a current ETSU student.
- You, or another student, needs to talk and feel supported.
- You are in emotional crisis and are unable to go to The Counseling Center.
- You are not having a life-threatening emergency.
More about BucsPress2
- When calling this service, a counselor will take a few minutes to gather information about you and your needs so that they can provide you with the best care.
- This service is an extension of The Counseling Center and protects your right to privacy and confidentiality.
For more information about other Counseling Center Services CLICK HERE!
For more information about Emergency Services CLICK HERE!